Who We Are
The Dickinson Support Association is the parent teacher organization for John Dickinson High School (JDHS) of Wilmington, Delaware. All staff, parents, and interested community members are invited to participate. There is no membership fee to join the DSA. Join now
We meet on the third Tuesday of eac month during the school year at 7 p.m. in the school library.
What We Do
• We give financial support to our member teams and clubs
• We sell concessions at sporting and community events
• We put on an awesome After Prom!
• We provide the teacher appreciation breakfast
• We help spread the word about all of the good things happening at Dickinson High School!
How You Can Help
- Join the DSA! Fill out our online membership form.
- Attend our monthly meetings and events. Check our calendar for upcoming events.
- Volunteer with us! You can sign up 24/7 at SignUpGenius.com.
Stay Informed About DSA News
- Join the DSA and you’ll be added to our email list. We only mail about once a week and you may unsubscribe at any time.
- Subscribe to our blog to get each new post in a email. Use the “Subscribe to this blog” form in the right sidebar.
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
JDHS is an International Baccalaureate World School and is located on 67 acres in scenic Pike Creek Valley, near Wilmington, Delaware. The school takes its name from one of early America’s patriots and the “Penman of the American Revolution.” Erected in 1959, the building provides an attractive setting for our comprehensive high school within the Red Clay Consolidated School District. For more information, visit the school website.