If one of your resolutions is to help support JDHS, you’re in luck …
Your help is needed for the FIRST LEGO League qualifying event on Saturday, Jan. 12. This will be a very large event and a great opportunity to show our support for JDHS.
Judging: As of Dec. 18, Mr. Bowser was still in need of 16 judges, a scorekeeper, and competition announcers.
- Time commitment: 7-9 p.m. Thurs. Jan. 3, for judge training; 7 a.m.-5 p.m. Sat. Jan. 12 for the event.
- If you can help, please sign up at supportjdhs.wordpress.com/lego/
Concessions: DSA will be selling concessions at the LEGO event. We need to fill 18 adult slots and 24 students slots!
- Time committment: one hour shifts, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sat. Jan. 12.
- If you can help, please sign up at www.signupgenius.com/
You can now get your DSA updates through three channels:
- Here on the DSA website. Did you know you can sign up to receive an email each time there is a new post on the blog? See “Follow Blog via Email” in the right sidebar.
- On Facebook, at www.facebook.com/supportjdhs
- On Twitter, at twitter.com/supportjdhs
The same news will be posted on all three channels, so you really only need to subscribe to one of them.
If you received this email, you’re on the list to get DSA email updates. Please spread the word to other JDHS parents and teachers … they can join the list by submitting the form at supportjdhs.wordpress.com/join-the-dsa-email-list/